Sunday, December 23, 2007

Merry Christmas!





Hello everyone, I just wanted to wish you a very Merry Christmas.

Church was incredible today! Brought tears to my eyes. Everyone lit candles as the lights were turned off and sang Silent Night, it was beautiful!!! I bought Ring The Bells today, the CD (see to the right, the music is playing and there is a link to where you can buy the CD), all proceeds go to African Missions. I just bought 3 more copies online to send to family members. It's an incredible CD. The church I go to, Fellowship Bible went to Africa and have incorporated the sounds of Africa along with the voices of regular worship leaders from our church creating an amazing CD that'll inspire you and definitely get you into the Christmas spirit.






"And there were shepherds living out in the fields nearby, keeping watch of their flocks at night. An angel of the Lord appeared to them, and the glory of the Lord shone around them, and they were terrified. But the angel said to them, "Do not be afraid. I bring you good news of great joy that will for all the people.Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is Christ the Lord." ~Luke 2:8-11

I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas.





In his name with undefended love.






2 comments:

BlueDragoon25 said...

It was an awesome service. I'm so glad you have joined. I look forward to many many more Sundays with you!

C.J. Redwine said...

Oh those pictures are wonderful! I loved the service too. It really brought home the meaning of Christmas.

And I think it's so awesome that you put up a link to the cd!!